Saturday 28 February 2015

**** THANK YOU ALL ****



My whole hearted and profound thanks to one and all, who have greeted me on my selection as All India Assistant General Secretary & member (Staff), RJCM, Tamilnadu.

May I seek you blessings and support, as ever before, in the days to come also.
 Of course, without which I am not what I am before you.
In all humility I assure that I will continue to contribute whatever mite, I can, out of my ability to uphold the solidarity and upkeep the dignity of the labour class.
                                 

                                                       

                                                                            R.Saravanan,
                                                                                          Divisional Secretary,
                                                                                   NAPE-P3,Tiruvannamalai.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment